What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm (8:00 pm in summer)
Check-out: from 9:00 am to 10:30 am
Different times of arrival or departure and request of Late Chek-out are subject to availability and must be agreed with the reception staff in terms of times and costs.
Are the prices shown per person or per room?
Prices refer to a double room per day
The room price also includes breakfast?
Breakfast is NOT included in the price as all the suites have a kitchen inside
On request breakfast can be served inside the room.
The village has 2 bars where you can have breakfast
Where are the suites located?
The suites have been created inside 6 ancient mills, they are on the ground floor or on the first floor.
Do you have a private parking?
Yes, we have a private car park 300 meters away.
On arrival you can reach our facility with car. Then we will give you the information to reach our parking lot
RECEPTION: look at the map
(Via Raffaello Sanzio,14/ a Valeggio sul Mincio)
PRIVATE PARKING ACCESS ONLY WITH REMOTE CONTROL:
( Via Michelangelo Buonarotti - Valeggio sul Mincio)
Do you accept pets?
Yes, pets are allowed. The cost of the animal's stay is 10.00 euros per night
For us is very important to respect all guests, so it's necessary that animals does not disturb and allows us to maintain high level of cleaning and hygiene that we consider one of our most important priorities.
If you are travelling with a pet, please follow these guidelines:
- Indicate the presence and features of your pet at the time of booking;
- You have to be equipped for the well-being of your animal (food, kennels, ...);
- Always respect the care and cleaning of the room, providing for the needs of your little friend in every situation;
- Small and medium sized dogs are allowed, they must not exceed 12-15 kg;
- Maximum one pet per room;
- It's forbidden to let the animals climb over beds, sofas, armchairs and chairs, tables and other items of furniture;
- Do not leave the animals alone in the room, so that they do not disturb other hotel guests;
- For the safety of our staff, please inform us when you and your pet leave the room, so that we clean it. If you are present in the room when the maid is in, your pet must be kept on a leash or in a cage;
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for damages that may caused by their animals.